How Clean is Your Mattress? Is It Already Time to Clean your Mattress?
The mattress is the place where you spend about one-third of your time everyday sleeping or cuddling with your loved one. Have you ever thought of the cleanliness of the mattress like you bothered about the quality of mattress when you bought it? Cleanliness of the mattress takes a major role in maintaining your health if not interfering with the wellness by breeding microbes in it. Cleaning is not easy like wiping off the face of the mattress, there is a lot more to it.There are specific companies that offer Mattress Cleaning Services at various orders to help with the situation.
Mattress stain removal and sanitation services can be found as a service with companies that usually offer carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Fresh Mattress Cleaning is one such company that has a prominent leader in such services over its competitors.
What are The Factors that Affect The Cleanliness of The Mattress?
There are deeper factors that matter when it comes to the cleanliness of the mattress which you might not have imagined.
Body Fluids:Body fluids are the main reason for dirtying the mattress. Sweat is unavoidable.Though in an air-conditioned room you secret a small amount of sweat and body oil which might be absorbed by the mattress. Urine and poop also add to the list if you have a kid at home. Blood spilled during menses is a rare contaminant.
The Material of The Mattress:The layers of Mattresses must contain any of the combinations of foam, coir, spring, and air. While nothing is perfect all of them have the possibility to absorb substance like water or urine and contain them for a long period leading to microbial action.
Pets:One of the endless untidy behavior of pets is leaving its share of body fluids on the mattress – saliva, urine.
Moisture:The humidity of the place determines the scale of microbial activity. Higher the moisture easy microbial growth that leads to bad odor and allergies when in direct contact.
Airflow:Fresh air and sunlight are essential factors for every room. Any room incapable of it will make body fluids stay in the mattress for long even if cleaned from the outside.
Dead Skins Cells:Unimaginably tiny substance like pollen that is not easily accessible for every household vacuum cleaner pose a serious threat to the sanitization of the mattress. They become food for dust mites leading to bed bugs.
What Can An Unclean Mattress Do to You?
An unclean and bad-odor mattress is a serious threat that many do not recognize. It can interfere with the quality and quantity of sleep to a larger extent. A deep and peaceful sleep requires a pleasant environment all around. The bad odor keeps the senses awake and prevents from entering the deep sleep phase. Stains on a mattress are disgusting, though from your kid’s urine. Call a mattress stain removal expert to get rid of it immediately if that makes you uncomfortable. A thick mattress with unwanted fluid like urine or sweat that has no possibility of drying regularly becomes a breeding place for bacteria and viruses which is not even known to the user unless it gives out a strong bad odor. This might cause allergy or even worse if left unnoticed for a long duration.
How to Properly Clean The Mattress?
Mattress needs to undergo along treatment to ensure the stain removal and cleanliness of the material inside.
Here is a Standard Technique Used Commonly in Mattress Stain Removal Services.
- Remove all of the bed covers, blankets and pillow off the mattress and inspect the mattress for stains and odor.
- Vacuum the mattress on both sides, even if you do not use it on the second face. Make sure you have the upholstery attachment and press between the seams where the tiniest particles rest. Using industrial vacuum cleaners are recommended for removal of dirt and dead skin cells thoroughly.
- Once removed off the dirt, Spot removal cleaning solutions are used to remove stains. Mattress stain remover can be applied to the whole mattress if there is decoloring throughout. Do not use much water as it might get absorbed easily depending on the material.
- Deodorisation is done by filling the mattress with disinfectants and deodorizing solutions which are absorbed and let for a certain period to take effect.
- The final step is drying the mattress of the deodorizer, stain remover and any other solution used by drying it in the open. Starting the process early in the morning on a bright sunny day makes it convenient. Professionals use the dryer, in this place, to dry the bed thoroughly in no time.
Not just this, hiring professionals for mattress stain removal offers a lot of benefits like professional handling, use of the advanced solution and quick drying so that your mattress is fresh and clean within hours.
Where to Seek Help for Mattress Stain Removal?
It is mandatory to have enough amounts of sunlight and fresh air flow for the mattress health when you tend to use it in an air-conditioned room. Going by the experts from Fresh Mattress Cleaning you should definitely get through cleaning of the room without being hassled. For those with kids and pets need frequent cleaning for health reasons. Hiring Fresh Mattress Cleaning for mattress stain removal and sanitation will make sure your loved ones are not affected and have a safe and deep sleep. If you are not sure about mattress cleaning, call 1300 223 762 for a free visit and know when your mattress will need cleaning.