Many believe changing sides of a mattress, using a pad on the bed, or a cover above the mattress and other such measures effectively make mattress cleaning a job never required.
Some others believe that mattress sanitisation is a non-existent job and more importantly something that no one ever bothers about.
Hardly anyone is also aware of the very fact that mites, dirt, allergens, sweat and stains percolate deep down your mattress making it dirty from one end to another.
And all it takes is one naughty kid spilling a cup of tea, a moment of the accident that has your vegetable curry sleeping instead of you on the mattress!
Why Have a Clean and Fresh Mattress?
Peaceful Ethos:A clean mattress with no first, stains or spills not only enhance the experience you have while sleeping but otherwise also helps in maintaining a consistent atmosphere brimming with positivity and peace.
This relaxes the mind-body and soul trio while also taking care of emotional and physical health.
Better Air Quality:House mites, dust and other allergic components of mattress stains spoil the air quality present in your home sweet home.
Also remember, these bacterial agents are the key reason behind asthma and a host of other deadly diseases.
Reducing The Chances of Allergy:A clean and fresh looking mattress helps you avoid those deadly allergic respiratory problems. Other than that, contact with allergens is minimized thus providing a healthier environment. This also reduces your monthly medical expenses to a greater extent, not to forget your kids and dear ones are no more in the vicinity of any health issues.
A Detailed Guide of Mattress Sanitation.
- There are many ways in which a sanitation treatment may be applied to your mattress. Some of them being:
- First & foremost, it is important to locate all the bugs on your mattress and kill them or else use a vacuum cleaner. The bugs and eggs are easily recognisable by their looks.
- Washing the bedsheet, pillow cover and mattress covers are to be followed next. Also, all the infested items must be washed with hot water so that bugs are killed.
- Similarly, all other items present in the room which have hard surfaces such as electronic items, books, clocks, radios, personal use items should be immediately locked up inside a bag.
- Last but not the least using Nuvan strips goes a long way in eradicating the bugs.
- Also try to find all bugs infested in each and every furniture like shelves, shoe racks, dressing tables, drawers etc.
- All infested surfaces should be immediately wiped and scrubbed until they are clean. Even the surfaces where bugs are not present must be cleaned as a precautionary measure.
Immediately Contact Our Professional For Mattress Disinfecting Services
Sometimes it is impossible for homeowners to have the best set of vacuum equipment required to disinfect your mattress quickly
A smart decision is to take help from experienced professionals who not only are highly trained to handle equipment but also knows the finer details like, for how long the vacuum cleaner should be used, how much of disinfectant spray is good so that mattress covering remains unaffected.
Many companies offer a wide range of professional mattress cleaning services at very affordable costs in the market.
We at Fresh Mattress Cleaning also offer Same Day Mattress Cleaning in Melbourne services ranging from disinfecting the mattress to the mattress stain removal of bloodstains that are very microscopic in nature.
Our well-trained professionals give you a hassle-free experience of getting the mattress cleaned up. So next time you face a nightmare infested with bugs in your mattress, remember we are just a call away from helping you out.